Off Leash Morning Walks in Prospect Park:
A long romp in the park is the best way to ensure a well behaved, content dog during the day. If you have to get the kids to school or rush off to work this isn’t always an option. That’s where we come in. Pickups start at 7 am and we drop off at 9 am.
Leashed Afternoon Walks:
1 Hour – $25
We do buddy walks, which is normally 2 dogs at a time. Occasionally there will be more friends joining in, but never more than 4. As much as we love all dogs including the special ones, we are no longer able to offer individual walks. All new clients will be evaluated first to ensure that they are friendly and well socialized.
- If you need to cancel or schedule a walk on short notice just let us know ASAP. No extra Charge. Things happen and people tend to be reasonable. Just do your best and don’t make a habit of it.
- We generally don’t do evening or weekend walks, but if you’re in need it doesn’t hurt to ask.
- We will never leave your dog outside unattended. EVER!
- When we come to meet with you please have a set of keys ready. If we need to make an extra trip it might be a $15 pick up fee.
- If you have a dog that pulls we might ask you to purchase an “Easy Walk Harness” or “Gentle Leader”. These make walks much more pleasant, you’ll thank us later.